Wooden Activity School Bus was posted on December 5, 2016 at 8:23 pm. This image is posted at the Wooden category. Wooden Activity School Bus is tagged with Wooden Activity School Bus, Wooden, Activity, School, Bus..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Activityac•tiv•i•ty (ak tiv′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
- a specific deed, action, function, or sphere of action: social activities.
- work, esp. in elementary grades at school, that involves direct experience by the student rather than textbook study.
- energetic activity;
- a use of energy or force;
an active movement or operation.
- normal mental or bodily power, function, or process.
- [Physical Chem.]the capacity of a substance to react, corrected for the loss of reactivity due to the interaction of its constituents.
- the number of atoms of a radioactive substance that disintegrate per unit of time, usually expressed in curies.
- an organizational unit or the function it performs.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Busbus1 (bus),USA pronunciation n., pl. bus•es, bus•ses, v., bused or bussed, bus•ing or bus•sing.
- a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- a similar horse-drawn vehicle.
- a passenger automobile or airplane used in a manner resembling that of a bus.
- any vehicle operated to transport children to school.
- a low, movable filing cabinet.
[Elect.]Also called bus′ bar′, bus•bar (bus′bär′).USA pronunciation a heavy conductor, often made of copper in the shape of a bar, used to collect, carry, and distribute powerful electric currents, as those produced by generators.
- a circuit that connects the CPU with other devices in a computer.
- to convey or transport by bus: to bus the tourists to another hotel.
- to transport (pupils) to school by bus, esp. as a means of achieving racial integration.
- to travel on or by means of a bus: We bused to New York on a theater trip.
Wooden Activity School Bus have 8 photos it's including KidKraft Activity Car , Battat Activity Bus Alternative! Play Car, And Learn Sharing! - YouTube, Wooden Classic School Bus, Amazon.com: Little Tikes School Bus Activity Gym: Toys & Games, Amazon.com: Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Wooden School Bus & School Set: Toys & Games, 4 Genius Small Space Solutions To Steal From A Home In A School Bus, School Bus Name Activity With Free Printable, 17 Best Ideas About School Buses On Pinterest | Bus Home, Bus Camper And Bus House, 17 Best Ideas About Toy School Bus On Pinterest | Toy Hauler Rv, Bus Camper And School Bus Camper. Following are the attachments:
Several Wooden Activity School Bus manufactured from lumber, just a little different from the modern coffee-table that is generally made-of lighting material for example metal and stainlesssteel or a combination of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffeetable has many varieties, most of the modern coffee-table does not have four legs, there kind hails from an original a distinctive modern coffee table.
You're able to put today's coffee table before the lounge or in a large part near the screen. You invest your times to enjoy chess with them or can like a cup of coffee with a buddy or relative while enjoying Television or examining the magazine.
The ideal mixture of components and floors, compelling a contemporary coffee-table to be used by you as furniture inside family room minimalist or the living room. Designed Wooden Activity School Bus with compartments for storage is made having a corner under the desk to save lots of the Television magazines, magazines or distant, young children gadgets.