Small Wooden Greek Letters was posted at March 14, 2017 at 10:51 am. It is posted on the Wooden category. Small Wooden Greek Letters is tagged with Small Wooden Greek Letters, Small, Wooden, Greek, Letters..
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
GreekGreek (grēk),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language.
- pertaining to the Greek Orthodox Church.
- noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script derived from a Semitic form of writing and employing some letters that originally represented consonants for vowel sounds, which was used from about the beginning of the first millennium b.c. for the writing of Greek, and from which the Latin, Cyrillic, and other alphabets were derived.
- a native or inhabitant of Greece.
- the language of the ancient Greeks and any of the languages that have developed from it, as Hellenistic Greek, Biblical Greek, the Koine, and Modern Greek. Abbr.: Gk, Gk.
- anything unintelligible, as speech, writing, etc.: This contract is Greek to me.
- a member of the Greek Church.
- Hellenic (def. 3).
- a person who belongs to a Greek-letter fraternity or sorority.
- [Archaic.]a cheater, esp. one who cheats at cards: usually considered offensive.
Letterslet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Small Wooden Greek Letters have 9 images , they are Woodland Manufacturing, Wooden Greek Letters ., Wooden Letters Covered In Cut Up CDs, A New Take For Our Musical Sorority <, Custom Small Greek Wood Letters Alpha, Omega, Alpha | Craftcuts ., Kappa Alpha Theta Letters! #theta #kappaalphatheta #sorority #big #little…, Paint Designs For Wooden Letters | Painted Sorority Wooden Letters Greek Letters From Pinterest, Alpha Gamma Delta Decorated Letters! Would Be So Cute On A Xi D Letters, Omega Psi Phi Greek Letter Mini Wooden Paddle, Pinterest. Following are the images:
A cube's kitchen layout in the type. The use of glass here is designed to manage to handle the temp. Glass sliding gates could be opened to offer fresh-air in to the room, when summer arrives. For there to be always a typical bond involving the Small Wooden Greek Letters with new kitchen, the same content being used by floors with the external veranda.
Desire to bring the setting is warm and inviting, the furniture includes a gentle white color as his concluding. Contemporary equipment and much storage can be beautiful this 1 is complemented by kitchen design. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
If you also peaceful having a slight antique and like the setting of the warm kitchen sense with likely an excellent alternative for you. To have this design you make use of a wooden ground and can make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election that have pattern includes a design. Utilizing light hues meal will be made by brown with variations of bright and timber colors while in the kitchen with your family will feel hotter.