Round Glass Tile was uploaded at June 23, 2017 at 4:15 am. It is posted at the Tile category. Round Glass Tile is tagged with Round Glass Tile, Round, Glass, Tile..
Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
The article about Round Glass Tile have 10 pictures including Light Brown Mixed Gray Big And Small Round Crystal Glass Mosaic Tiles Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Shower, Round Bubbles Glass Tile Mosaic - Crystal Glass Bubbles Round Mosaic Glass Tile GLBU17-1200M080 Wine Blend - Glossy, Penny Round Green Iridescent Glass Tile, Azureal - Silk, Round Bubbles Glass Tile Mosaic - Crystal Glass Bubbles Round Mosaic Glass Tile Royalty Blue Blend - Glossy Glass, Glass Mosaic Tile Penny Round Stone Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Tiles Marble Mosaic Wall Crystal Glass Tile, Round Bubbles Glass Tile Mosaic - Crystal Glass Bubbles Round Mosaic Glass Tile GLBU17-1200M030 Spa Blend - Glossy, Round Glass Tiles, Round Glass Tiles Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Round Bubbles Glass Tile Mosaic - Crystal Glass Bubbles Round Mosaic Glass Tile GLBU17-1200ES58 Super White - Glossy, TileBar.com. Following are the photos:
the scheme of neutral colors dominates Round Glass Tile style style's color scheme like gray, brown, dark, and white. Employ these colors for internal elements floor, for example surfaces, threshold, and booking a place to get a dash of bright colors of the space in furniture and extras.
Floor with components such as porcelain tile, ceramics, lumber effectively joined in the modern group. Give to accident area visually and also concluding rather like a rug for one more impression of luxury. This strategy is most perfect for distancing involving the dining area along with the family-room which usually appear next-to each other.
Use your imagination to get a more creative method designs and finishes to offer a beauty within the place. For that substance used to conduct interiordesign stand-out is, options have exposed. The effect that's sensed in contemporary interior design is lines that are small and atmosphere " material that is less ".