Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator was published at November 1, 2016 at 7:42 am. It is published on the Kitchen category. Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator is tagged with Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator, Kitchen, Aid, Counter, Depth, Refrigerator..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Aidaid (ād),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to provide support for or relief to;
help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
- to promote the progress or accomplishment of;
- to give help or assistance.
- help or support;
- a person or thing that aids or furnishes assistance;
- aids, [Manège.]
- Also called natural aids. the means by which a rider communicates with and controls a horse, as the hands, legs, voice, and shifts in weight.
- Also called artificial aids. the devices by means of which a rider increases control of a horse, as spurs, whip, and martingale.
- See foreign aid.
- a payment made by feudal vassals to their lord on special occasions.
- [Eng. Hist.](after 1066) any of several revenues received by a king in the Middle Ages from his vassals and other subjects, limited by the Magna Charta to specified occasions.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Depthdepth (depth),USA pronunciation n.
- a dimension taken through an object or body of material, usually downward from an upper surface, horizontally inward from an outer surface, or from top to bottom of something regarded as one of several layers.
- the quality of being deep;
- complexity or obscurity, as of a subject: a question of great depth.
- emotional profundity: the depth of someone's feelings.
- intensity, as of silence, color, etc.
- lowness of tonal pitch: the depth of a voice.
- the amount of knowledge, intelligence, wisdom, insight, feeling, etc., present in a person's mind or evident either in some product of the mind, as a learned paper, argument, work of art, etc., or in the person's behavior.
- a high degree of such knowledge, insight, etc.
- Often, depths. a deep part or place: from the depths of the ocean.
- an unfathomable space;
abyss: the depth of time.
- Sometimes, depths. the farthest, innermost, or extreme part or state: the depth of space; the depths of the forest; the depths of despair.
- Usually, depths. a low intellectual or moral condition: How could he sink to such depths?
- the part of greatest intensity, as of night or winter.
- the strength of a team in terms of the number and quality of its substitute players: With no depth in the infield, an injury to any of the regulars would be costly.
- in depth, extensively or thoroughly: Make a survey in depth of the conditions.
- out of or beyond one's depth.
- in water deeper than one's height or too deep for one's safety.
- beyond one's knowledge or capability: The child is being taught subjects that are beyond his depth.
Refrigeratorre•frig•er•a•tor (ri frij′ə rā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a box, room, or cabinet in which food, drink, etc., are kept cool by means of ice or mechanical refrigeration.
- the part of a distilling apparatus that cools the volatile material, causing it to condense;
Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator have 4 pictures including KitchenAid 20 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator In Stainless Steel, Counter Depth, KITCHENAID KFCP22EXMP Pro Line Series - 21.8 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door, KitchenAid 20 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator In Stainless Steel, Counter Depth-KRFC300ESS - The Home Depot, Amazon.com: KitchenAid 23.9-cu Ft Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator With Single Ice Maker: Appliances. Below are the images:
Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator in a space, it really needs careful calculation and carefully. Keeping furniture made randomly may have a direct effect about the room that seemed unpleasant and crowded's situation, therefore it is incapable of create a lovely side of the place. Being a room is really a dressing table, one definite furniture is available in a personal bedroom.
Dressers appropriate positioning can jack-up the private rooms' lovely side. It'd be good if you measure the first area that will be entertained by furniture dressers, before purchasing a bureau. It's important to avoid a dressing-table that meets land's portion available in the room's purchase.
In case your bedroom includes a size that is not too considerable, dual purpose that is desks could possibly be the appropriate option. Like, as a table or you'll be able to choose a counter dressing-table that may simultaneously function equipped with a lot of bureau drawers so they can be utilized like a repository for other knick knacks.