Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete was published on April 16, 2017 at 9:41 pm. It is published under the Floor category. Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete is tagged with Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete, Hit, The, Floor, Sloane, And, Pete..
Hithit (hit),USA pronunciation v., hit, hit•ting, n.
- to deal a blow or stroke to: Hit the nail with the hammer.
- to come against with an impact or collision, as a missile, a flying fragment, a falling body, or the like: The car hit the tree.
- to reach with a missile, a weapon, a blow, or the like, as one throwing, shooting, or striking: Did the bullet hit him?
- to succeed in striking: With his final shot he hit the mark.
- to make (a base hit): He hit a single and a home run.
- bat1 (def. 14).
- to drive or propel by a stroke: to hit a ball onto the green.
- to have a marked effect or influence on;
affect severely: We were all hit by the change in management.
- to assail effectively and sharply (often fol. by out): The speech hits out at warmongering.
- to request or demand of: He hit me for a loan.
- to reach or attain (a specified level or amount): Prices are expected to hit a new low. The new train can hit 100 mph.
- to be published in or released to;
appear in: When will this report hit the papers? What will happen when the story hits the front page?
- to land on or arrive in: The troops hit the beach at 0800. When does Harry hit town?
- to give (someone) another playing card, drink, portion, etc.: If the dealer hits me with an ace, I'll win the hand. Bartender, hit me again.
- to come or light upon;
find: to hit the right road.
- to agree with;
suit exactly: I'm sure this purple shirt will hit Alfred's fancy.
- to solve or guess correctly;
come upon the right answer or solution: You've hit it!
- to succeed in representing or producing exactly: to hit a likeness in a portrait.
- to begin to travel on: Let's hit the road. What time shall we hit the trail?
- to strike with a missile, a weapon, or the like;
deal a blow or blows: The armies hit at dawn.
- to come into collision (often fol. by against, on, or upon): The door hit against the wall.
- to kill;
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to ignite a mixture of air and fuel as intended: This jalopy is hitting on all cylinders.
- to come or light (usually fol. by upon or on): to hit on a new way.
- hit it off, to be congenial or compatible;
agree: We hit it off immediately with the new neighbors. She and her brother had never really hit it off.
- hit off:
- to represent or describe precisely or aptly: In his new book he hits off the American temperament with amazing insight.
- to imitate, esp. in order to satirize.
- hit on, [Slang.]to make persistent sexual advances to: guys who hit on girls at social events.
- hit out:
- to deal a blow aimlessly: a child hitting out in anger and frustration.
- to make a violent verbal attack: Critics hit out at the administration's new energy policy.
- hit the books, [Slang.]to study hard;
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]See bottle (def. 4).
- hit the high spots:
- to go out on the town;
go nightclubbing: We'll hit the high spots when you come to town.
- to do something in a quick or casual manner, paying attention to only the most important or obvious facets or items: When I clean the house I hit the high spots and that's about all. This course will hit the high spots of ancient history.
- hit up, [Slang.]
- to ask to borrow money from: He hit me up for ten bucks.
- to inject a narcotic drug into a vein.
- an impact or collision, as of one thing against another.
- a stroke that reaches an object;
- a stroke of satire, censure, etc.: a hit at complacency.
- [Baseball.]See base hit.
- a game won by a player after the opponent has thrown off one or more men from the board.
- any winning game.
- a successful stroke, performance, or production;
success: The play is a hit.
- a dose of a narcotic drug.
- [Computers.](in information retrieval) an instance of successfully locating an item of data in the memory bank of a computer.
- an instance of accessing a Web site.
- a killing, murder, or assassination, esp. one carried out by criminal prearrangements.
- hit or miss, without concern for correctness or detail;
haphazardly: The paint job had been done hit or miss.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
SloaneSloane (slōn),USA pronunciation n. Sir Hans,
- 1660–1753, English physician and naturalist.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
The blog post of Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete have 7 attachments it's including 'Hit The Floor' Premiere: Dean Cain And Kimberly Elise Have History In VH1 Dance Drama, Hit The Floor On Twitter: \, | Hit The Floor | Dean Cain Plays Pete Davenport - YouTube, Thanks To TvTeam, This Image Has Been Resized. Click This Bar To View The Full Image. The Original Image Is Sized 877x784., Blackfilm, This Creation Is From A Hotel-scene When Pete & Sloane Were Spending Some Time. Below are the photos:
Your property symbol that is minimalist can be made by Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete about the veranda of the house so the design magnificent, seems classy and of the rooftop must be great. This luxury looks more wonderful to appear from the outside and will even give the impact to be on the front-porch cozy minimalism.
By selecting the most appropriate floor with regards to colors and motifs, each of which can be realized. Shades are pure and vivid the most used option nowadays, shade era, since these shades can provide luxurious environment and a comfortable setting trendy of elegance.
One of many components that make a comfortable house witnessed from the eyesight, seemed ideal and magnificent residence is Hit The Floor Sloane And Pete. Together with the selection and right sleeping of ceramic floor, the areas were routine could be transformed in to a place that looks roomy and lavish.