This blog post of Hit The Floor Full Episodes was uploaded at December 15, 2016 at 10:24 pm. This image is uploaded on the Floor category. Hit The Floor Full Episodes is tagged with Hit The Floor Full Episodes, Hit, The, Floor, Full, Episodes..
Hithit (hit),USA pronunciation v., hit, hit•ting, n.
- to deal a blow or stroke to: Hit the nail with the hammer.
- to come against with an impact or collision, as a missile, a flying fragment, a falling body, or the like: The car hit the tree.
- to reach with a missile, a weapon, a blow, or the like, as one throwing, shooting, or striking: Did the bullet hit him?
- to succeed in striking: With his final shot he hit the mark.
- to make (a base hit): He hit a single and a home run.
- bat1 (def. 14).
- to drive or propel by a stroke: to hit a ball onto the green.
- to have a marked effect or influence on;
affect severely: We were all hit by the change in management.
- to assail effectively and sharply (often fol. by out): The speech hits out at warmongering.
- to request or demand of: He hit me for a loan.
- to reach or attain (a specified level or amount): Prices are expected to hit a new low. The new train can hit 100 mph.
- to be published in or released to;
appear in: When will this report hit the papers? What will happen when the story hits the front page?
- to land on or arrive in: The troops hit the beach at 0800. When does Harry hit town?
- to give (someone) another playing card, drink, portion, etc.: If the dealer hits me with an ace, I'll win the hand. Bartender, hit me again.
- to come or light upon;
find: to hit the right road.
- to agree with;
suit exactly: I'm sure this purple shirt will hit Alfred's fancy.
- to solve or guess correctly;
come upon the right answer or solution: You've hit it!
- to succeed in representing or producing exactly: to hit a likeness in a portrait.
- to begin to travel on: Let's hit the road. What time shall we hit the trail?
- to strike with a missile, a weapon, or the like;
deal a blow or blows: The armies hit at dawn.
- to come into collision (often fol. by against, on, or upon): The door hit against the wall.
- to kill;
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to ignite a mixture of air and fuel as intended: This jalopy is hitting on all cylinders.
- to come or light (usually fol. by upon or on): to hit on a new way.
- hit it off, to be congenial or compatible;
agree: We hit it off immediately with the new neighbors. She and her brother had never really hit it off.
- hit off:
- to represent or describe precisely or aptly: In his new book he hits off the American temperament with amazing insight.
- to imitate, esp. in order to satirize.
- hit on, [Slang.]to make persistent sexual advances to: guys who hit on girls at social events.
- hit out:
- to deal a blow aimlessly: a child hitting out in anger and frustration.
- to make a violent verbal attack: Critics hit out at the administration's new energy policy.
- hit the books, [Slang.]to study hard;
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]See bottle (def. 4).
- hit the high spots:
- to go out on the town;
go nightclubbing: We'll hit the high spots when you come to town.
- to do something in a quick or casual manner, paying attention to only the most important or obvious facets or items: When I clean the house I hit the high spots and that's about all. This course will hit the high spots of ancient history.
- hit up, [Slang.]
- to ask to borrow money from: He hit me up for ten bucks.
- to inject a narcotic drug into a vein.
- an impact or collision, as of one thing against another.
- a stroke that reaches an object;
- a stroke of satire, censure, etc.: a hit at complacency.
- [Baseball.]See base hit.
- a game won by a player after the opponent has thrown off one or more men from the board.
- any winning game.
- a successful stroke, performance, or production;
success: The play is a hit.
- a dose of a narcotic drug.
- [Computers.](in information retrieval) an instance of successfully locating an item of data in the memory bank of a computer.
- an instance of accessing a Web site.
- a killing, murder, or assassination, esp. one carried out by criminal prearrangements.
- hit or miss, without concern for correctness or detail;
haphazardly: The paint job had been done hit or miss.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Episodesep•i•sode (ep′ə sōd′, -zōd′),USA pronunciation n.
- an incident in the course of a series of events, in a person's life or experience, etc.
- an incident, scene, etc., within a narrative, usually fully developed and either integrated within the main story or digressing from it.
- one of a number of loosely connected, but usually thematically related, scenes or stories constituting a literary work.
- an intermediate or digressive passage, esp. in a contrapuntal composition.
- [Motion Pictures, Radio, and Television.]any one of the separate productions that constitute a serial.
This article of Hit The Floor Full Episodes have 9 photos , they are Hit The Floor - Season 3, Ep. 3 - Fake Out - Full Episode | VH1, Hit The Floor | Season 3 Episodes, Watch Episode One Of 'Hit The Floor' Right Now Ahead Of Monday's TV Debut | IndieWire, Season 3, Ep 11, Hit The Floor - Season 3, Ep. 4 - Good D - Full Episode | VH1, Hit The Floor Season Episode GOLDENBOXtv, Hit The Floor - Season 3, Ep. 10 - Possession - Full Episode | VH1, Hit The Floor Season Episode “Lockout” + Watch Full Episode, ITunes - Apple. Following are the photos:
It is time to paint your case first till it starts, mixing the color. Next utilize a comb to smoothly coat the paint that is lightweight onto all areas of the restroom dresser. Easier to use some light applications than to darken the project with one-layer of coloring. Permit overnight or to dry for all hours, then reinstall the second and next color coats.
Another way to tidy up your previous toilet is by the addition of fresh calls towards the wardrobe and kitchen opportunities. Additionally replacing the touch having a fresh and more modern-style can also support update your Hit The Floor Full Episodes that is old.
We have now decorated back the dressing-table exchanging knobs and all opportunities since the bathroom flooring that touches the surrounding floor or wall, and reinserting all the fittings that have been released during this method. Now could be a good time to regulate the door if it is not installed correctly to ensure that small adjustment for making the positioning of fresh screws to shut the door consistently.