Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes was published on May 6, 2017 at 9:01 pm. This post is published in the Wooden category. Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes is tagged with Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes, Antique, Wooden, Cigar, Boxes..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Cigarci•gar (si gär′),USA pronunciation n.
- a more or less cylindrical roll of tobacco cured for smoking, of any of various lengths, thicknesses, degrees of straightness, etc., usually wrapped in a tobacco leaf.
- no cigar, [Informal.]not being a winning or successful effort, as if not good enough to earn a cigar as a prize: He made a good try at fielding the ball, but no cigar.
Boxesbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
This article about Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes have 8 images including Antique Wooden Cigar Box As Offered For Retail Sale, Complete With Clasp Slide Lock Stock, Think About Cardboard Versions Used In Grade School When It Comes To Cigar Boxes? It's Time For A Refresher. Old Wooden Examples Can Be Worth A Ton., Antique Sam L Davis 1886 Wood Cigar Box, Vintage Wooden Hinged Cigar Box Swiss Villiger Export Switzerland Sunflower Circa 1960s 1970s Trinket Storage Working Clasp, Thursday, A Joseph Cornell Box, And Etsy. \, Vintage 1940 La Palina Wood Cigar Box Exotic Woman In A Mantilla, Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes, Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes Wholesale, Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes Wholesale Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com. Here are the attachments:
Just how do I choose the quality Antique Wooden Cigar Boxes that is best? Once we recognize, the part of the table can support the home kitchen's features. This table's lifestyle is not merely useful as an effect around the kitchen created's layout, but also a mix of food. In evaluating the good qualities and disadvantages due to the large kitchen countertop product at the moment, choose the best claim your experience.
Essentially, your kitchen desk may be claimed top quality if it has a strong design, stunning sturdy, stain resistant, easy to clean, temperature resistant, and easy maintenance. But ofcourse none of the materials that support all of the above features. Consequently, you must conform to the ailments in the home, where the aspects that needs to be outlined.